Thank you for visiting our website. The protection and confidentiality of your personal data is of particular importance for us.
With this policy, we aim to inform you about the processing of personal data that we collect from users and customers of our website (www.byfar.com), hereinafter reffered to as “ByFar” or “the website”.
Personal data covers all information related to an identified or identifiable individual. This includes information such as name, address, email, billing address or telephone number. Information that is not directly related to your identity, for example, the number of users on the website does not fall within this category.
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
The data controller (hereinafter referred to as “Solmate”, “The Company” or “We”) in the sense of the GDPR and other national data protection laws of the member states as well as other data protection regulations is:
Solmate Ltd., UIC 204349802, a limited liability company incorporated under the laws of Republic of Bulgaria.
Address: Sofia 1504, “Oborishte” district, 7 Sheinovo Str., fl. 6
How to contact us?
If you have any questions and / or requests related to your personal data that the Company processes, you can contact us at: Sofia 1504, “Oborishte” district, 7 Sheinovo Str., fl. 6
You can contact our Data Protection Officer at the following email: email@example.com
Solmate respects the privacy of your personal information. The protection of your personal information throughout the entire process of processing personal data, as well as the security of all data processed by the Company, is an important issue for us. We process personally identifiable information collected during your visit to our web site in accordance with national and European law.
Special Notice - if you are under 14 years old.
Our products are not aimed at children under 14 years old and we will not deliberately collect, use, provide or process in any other form any personal information of children under the age of 14. We therefore also ask you, if you are under 14 years old, please do not send us your personal information (for example, your name, address and email address).
If you are under 14 years old, and you nevertheless wish to ask a question or buy our products in any way which requires you to submit your personal information, please get your parent or guardian to do so on your behalf.
- What personal data do we process?
- For what purposes do we process your personal data?
- For how long do we keep the personal data you provide?
- Whom we share your personal information with?
- What are your rights regarding your personal data and how you can exercise them?
What is “personal data”?
Any information and data by which an individual can be identified falls directly or indirectly under the definition of “personal data”.
For example, indirect identification is your mobile number. Direct identification is achieved when you provide a unique identifier such as Personal Identification Number (PIN), passport number, etc.
"Special categories of personal data" means data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs or membership of trade unions, as well as the processing of genetic data, biometric data for the sole purpose of identifying an individual, health data or data about the sexual life or sexual orientation of the individual.
What personal data about you do We process?
Categories of personal data
Types of personal data
Information about you
First name, last name
Email, mobile number
Personal Identification Number (PIN) or other type of unique identification, required only for invoicing upon request of the customer
Billing address, country, city, ZIP and/or postcode
Partial data about your bank account
Data about orders you have made on the ByFar website
Data collected by Cookies to identify your browser or device
Other types of personal information, which you may provide by contacting us and/or making a request / inquiry
Solmate does not collect any special categories of personal data as such are not required for the use of our website and / or for the purchase of products using ByFar. If sensitive categories of personal data are provided by you in the course of your communication with the Company or use of our web site, it will be deleted as soon as possible after the processing of such data is established.
What are our legal grounds for processing of personal data?
The processing of personal data includes the collection, storage, destruction, transfer, correction, updating, deletion and all other activities carried out with your personal data.
Solmate processes personal data on the grounds of the performance of a contract with the customer (Article 6, paragraph 1, item "b" of the GDPR). We may also procees personal data after obtaining clear, free and unambiguous consent from you for the purposes of processing expressed through your voluntary registration or provision of data on the website (Article 6, paragraph 1, item “a” of the GDPR).
The consent you provide can always be withdrawn by contacting us or using the contact form available on our website.
For what purposes are we going to use your personal data?
The personal data provided by you shall be used for the following purposes, including but not limited to:
- Provide an opportunity to use all the functionalities of the website and place orders online;
- Execution and administration of orders for purchase of products placed on the web site;
- Managing your contractual relations with us and the delivery of purchase products;
- Marketing activities, if the legal requirements for digital marketing are met;
Your personal data is not subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, referred to in Article 22(1) and (4) of the GDPR.
How do we process your personal data?
When you visit the Website, Solmate processes (collects) your personal information in the following ways:
- by completing your account registration form on our website (https://www.byfar.com/account/register)
- by filling your required billing details without setting up an accont first;
- by processing information about IP addresses, cookies, operating system and browser type.
How long do we store your personal data?
Depending on the legal ground on which we process your personal data, the storage period of personal data may be different.
Your personal data is stored as long as we have valid legal grounds for processing it. After this period has expired and in case there is no legal ground to continue storing your personal data, your information shall be deleted.
Do we share your personal data with third parties?
Solmate respects your privacy and keeps your data secured. Subject to statutory requirements or business needs, Solmate may disclose your personal data to the following categories of recepients:
- Service providers: When we use service providers related to client management systems, technical maintenance and provision of internal IT systems and operational support to our activities, Solmate may disclose personal data to those service providers. Please be informed that such disclosure shall commence only in case there are legitimate grounds for doing so and only based on a written agreement ensuring that the receiver provides adequate levels of protection for the personal data;
- External companies providing services related to card payments: Solmate uses external companies administering card payments when purchasing products and services provided by us. Your bank details may be shared with this external providers only in case there are legitimate grounds for doing so and only based on a written agreement ensuring that the receiver provides adequate levels of protection for the personal data;
- State and municipal authorities: In the course of compliance with its legal obligations Solmate may be obliged to disclose personal data of its customers to state or municipal authorities;
Solmate does not transfer your personal data outside the European Union (“EU”) and the European Economic Area (“EEA”). Only in case one of our service providers uses servers located outside of the EU or the EЕA we may transfer your personal data outside of the said boundaries. However, in such cases Solmate shall ensure that adequate measures for protecton of your personal data are in place and that the requirements of the GDPR are met.
What are your rights with respect to your personal data?
Subject to European law (GDPR), you have the following rights to your personal data processed by Solmate:
- Access your personal data that Solmate processes and get a copy thereof;
- In case of incompleteness or inaccuracy in the data that Solmate processes, your personal data will be corrected (right to rectification);
- Request the erasure of your personal data when the conditions are met. Such cases are if the purpose for which the data is collected is achieved, you have withdrawn your consent when the processing is based on consent and there is no other legal basis for processing, your data is being processed unlawfully processed, and others;
- In the cases specified by the law, you may require that the processing of your personal data is restricted;
- In the cases specified by the law, you may object to the processing of your personal data;
- Exercise your data portability rights and request that your data be provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format;
- Withdraw your consent when processing your personal data is based on consent.
You can exercise any of the above rights by submitting a formal request to the following address: Sofia 1504, “Oborishte” district, 7 Sheinovo Str., fl. 6, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to exercise your rights, it is mandatory to establish the identity of the claimant when submitting a request for exercising your rights.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the Bulgarian Commission for Protection of personal Data (https://www.cpdp.bg/en/index.php?p=home&aid=0) when the relevant prerequisites are in place.